Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A sunday at the beach

A sunday at the beach

Ok, since this weekend had to stay in the island due to work on Saturday. Prep for end of Month. I decided to go to the beach on Sunday.
Here in the island there are two beach areas at each end. One is really not that nice, the other is nice but usually crowded of people, families with kids.
So when I want to really enjoy the beach I drive a little bit more, into the beach area by the Highway. Very few people there, sometimes even alone.
Got to enjoy the beach all for myself.
This weekend it was bit windy, not as good for swimming, many waves. So had to stay near the shore. Also not so sunny, but thats good, better not get sunburns again.

Now the pics.
Top Left, some finding among the seashells, Yes I moved them a bit to make them look together in the pic.
Top Right, more seashells, As I said, being a beach rarelly visited by humans, it has some really nice shell banks.
Medium Left, some seabirds. There were a few groups, from big Pelicans (who always fly away when I approached) to this ones, and some other little ones, that run away instead of fly.
Medium Right, some dead tree in the beach, It makes a great picture frame.
Bottom Left, one wave breaking against some rocks, It really splashed big. I like sitting in the rock, oposed to the sea, and let the water hit my back. Like a little massage.
Bottom Right, the waves breaking to the beach shore.


Just a bit to show the beach near here.

Kisses
seaGirl Jessica

big image here http://farm1.static.flickr.com/146/374851687_a3706c2abd_o.jpg

No comments: