Tuesday, January 30, 2007

A big Splash

A big Splash

To see it bigger, go here http://farm1.static.flickr.com/164/374854951_94b8b1ef14_b.jpg

I really liked this one, Show the water in motion.
The ocean waters, come and go, come and go.
Like things in life, they come an go, come and go again.

Like Jessica, that has come and go.
In moments of my life, I was send this thing of being Jessica away, for many reasons.
In some of them thinking. It was the last one, that its gone forever.
Yet she comes back, like the ocean water.

Jessica

PS. Ah that secret image, better not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

O Jessica,

I think you are a sweet and gentle poetic lovely girl.Yes,indeed the sea is a great metaphor to understand a TV inner feelings.
It's like a looped rollercoaster in turmoil.
For now,greathings from a, admirador de belgica.
Bessos de trinity
(trinityvaughan@yahoo.com)
P.S: Where can I find your e-mail adress,please?