Wednesday, March 28, 2007

15 things

15 things

15 things

15 things that I like eating

1 Apples, I like how they smell also, and the feel one gets when you bite it.
2 Pizza (ham and mushrooms), the best food on earth.
3 Lasagna, the food of the gods.
4 Lemon Pie, I like the acid yet sweet taste of it
5 Cheese, any kind of cheese. I love cheese, I try to taste any cheese I can.
6 Kiwi, is something with that fruit that, it just tastes unique.
7 Yakimeshi with Tampico, I love eating that kind of rice, with little bits of chicken and shrimp, yummi.
8 Carrots, bit of similar to the apple biting.
9 Tabule with jocoque, (not sure of the name in English, sorry) Tabule is an arabian salad, and jocoque is a kind of sour cream.
10 Spinach, yes like Popeye, and yes thats how my mom made me eat them at a start. With a little cheese
11 Chocolate, I love eating chocolate, the sweet taste of sugar and cocoa. I know it makes me go fat, but me likes.
12 Shrimp with garlic, that taste yummi.
13 Chicken with mushroom sauce, me likes that combination.
14 Lemon Ice cream, there is nothing better in a hot sunny day.
15 Roasted MEat (Carne asada in spanish), the lovely taste of red meat, on the grill heated with wood and charcoal.

No wonder I am that fat.

Kisses

Jessica , who eats a lot.

PS, about the pic
The top ones is the original JEssica, same as yesterdays, three different hair styles
The ones at the bottom, were modified by my friend Andrea Lizeth, to make me have a waistline, To see how Jessica would look like if she actually went on diet instead of eating lots.

The missed fourth image, well, will remain missing.

No comments: