Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Just staring

Just staring



From time to time I like to sit down, and just stare at the horizon, just loking away, wothout looking something in specific.
Like if I was waiting for something out of the ordinay to appear there, where my eyes can barely see the details, where it's difficult to see where the land endas, and the sky starts.
A daydreamer look, thats what a friend used to call it.

Is this being Jessica something similar, is it dreaming awake of something that is not there????

Confused.

Kisses
Jessica.

PS, about the pic, well finally got to use the new black-white shoes. It was fun.
First one, the long wig , still with the braids,,
Then I undid the braids, it was sad, it was a lot of work to make them. SO back is the long black hair.
Next the usual Jessica hair.

And the fourth one, thats my hair, yes, no wig in that one, one year and three months, and it is now that long, Me likes, still needs to grow a bit bigger.

No comments: