Friday, March 16, 2007

And then to dance.

And then to dance.



I was back to my hotel, saying bye to my friend Fernanda, Vanessa was already getting ready for the night.
My outfit was pretty, but like too long to go dancing, so time to change.
Change the loose blouse for a tight top, the long skirt for a shorter one, the low shoes for the high heeled silver ones.

Makeup, should I remove, then start all over for a new makeup?? Or could I manage to redo-it over the one I had??
I thought, maybe just add a bits of color in the eyes, and choose a redder lipstick, yes, better try that.
Then hair, should I kept the same one?? Well I was going for fun time, so I decided to try a funny look with the curly wig.

And there I was, a totally different Jessica from the one that was walkling downtown just a couple of hours before.

Took a pic with my friend Vanessa, just before going out, yupiiii, dancing girls
The usual, drive, arrive, enjoy the little show there (this time the girls imitated some singers, a dancing boy, and hen a little comedy show)
After that, time to dance, and dance, and dance, as long as I could. As usual had to stop from time to time to cool off.

It was time to return, scary part, since on the way to the disco, I saw several points with police and soldiers stops.
The soldiers just make us signals to continue our drive, so no problem there.
But just a little ahead, it was a police stop, and they were stoping to ask drivers of every car that passed by.

Oh my, thats scary I thought.
I tried to calm down, last thing I wanted was to be nervous when It was my turn to face the police officer.

It was out turn then, I put the interior car light on, and pull the window down. And said "Good night"
The police officer just said, "Good night young-lady , we are doing the anti-alcohol-driving check, did you drink any alcohol beverage tonight???"
I said "No, nothing at all"
The officer then took a look to the inside of the car, jejeje, I did noticed he checked my legs, and my friend.
I was thinking "Please, don't ask for my driver's licence"
He then said "could you please blow a bit of breath toward me to check???" (Poor officer, it must be really awful to smell every drivers breath)
And so I did.
Then he said "It's ok, you can follow to your destination"
I said thanks, and started driving.

At the end, that scary situation, wasn't that scary at all.

And so we arrived to the hotel, after a night of dance.

It was time for Jessica to go to sleep.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: