Thursday, March 15, 2007

Some thinking.

Some thinking. - Un  poco de Reflexion

Some thinking.

Time to do a bit of thinking about this new experience, going to a restaurant and walking downton of Merida as a girl.
Yes I was ultra nervous, a bit scared, but I enjoyed it, I liked doing it, it felt great.
It helped a lot that I was not alone, let me enjoy it a bit more, since I had to worry a bit less.
Also I think it was important that the clothes I used didn't draw that much attention. And I do like the way longer skirts look, even if don't show that much leg.
Being this an afternoon that went without trouble, gives me hope that I can do it again sometime in the future.
And next times try better to go with someone, instead of alone.
I am still a bit scared of the use of very little make-up, me feels it doesn't cover that much.
About being nervous, I suppose that as I go outside as girl more times, I will get less nervous.
Thats what happened with my night drives, and my dancing outs, first times I was too scared to really enjoy them. Now I am still a bit little nervous (which I think is good to remeber to be cautious to be safe), but I can enjoy it now.
One thing I have to work out is the voice, and I don't know how.

A big thank you hug and kiss to my friend Fernanda who went out with me in this adventure.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: