Monday, March 26, 2007

A day at the beach.

A day at the beach.



Probably some of my friends who live in places where it is still cold and snowy will hate me, but it is spring already.

SO this weekend was another of the staying in the island ones.
Office work Saturday morning, the cleaning the apartment at the afternoon, ended all tired, go to sleep early.
Sunday, waking up before the sun rised, looking up, no clouds, like a good day to go to the beach.
Grabbed my chair, towel, water, a book, put on my swimmming suit, then the oter swimming suit, and a shirt.
Some sun blocker, in some areas, didn't want to get all burned, but wanted to tan a bit.
And off to the highway. As usual went to the beach area far from the city, the one is almost empty almost all the time.

So there I was finally, looking at the sea, the waves, little ones this time hitting the sand, The blue sky, the very little clouds. A really calmed day, perfect.
Sit down for a while just to enjoy it. I like th e sound the water makes. Plus lots of seadirds, really fun to see.
Time to change and be on my swimsuit. lay on my chair or on the towel to get a bit of tan.
It was during one of my times in laying in the towel, when o put my head up, away from my book, that I saw, 3 little heads over a sand mountain, oh my people.
Quickly grabbed my short, pull top off, and continue reading a bit, then stand up to see who they were, just a little family over there, like 40 meters away. plus a sand mountain was between us.
Looking that they were to stay there and probably didn't see me, back to swimming suit. Keep ennjoying my day at the beach. They went away at some point.
Later while taking the pics, a helicopter passed over, guess the passenger got quite a view.

Then swimming a little bit, and I must say, it is more comfortable to swim in the boy swimming suit. But it was still nice to sit over the sand waiting for my swimsuit to dry.
After a while, my stomach was saying, me hungry, so time to pack things up, and go back home. A nice day at the beach.

I posted a series of little vids, from the sea. here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLreMbGsYkY

Now to explain the pictures.

Top row, at the left can see a pelican and a seagull fling around the sea, they have spotted some nice fish. And it was the pelican who got the catch, in the right.
Middle left, a little seabird, next to some rock. Cute
Middle right, I liked that plant formation, looks like the shape of a person walking, Hey, isn't the publicity from some beverage company like that, Mmmm, maybe I can sell this image to them. Free whiskey perhaps??
Down Left, The water breaking at the sand, little waves this time, it was not too windy.
Down Right, another seagull on the sky, and I think it won't mind if I stole bits of the blue sky around to post tiny images of myself.

Well thats it for my Sunday day.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: