Monday, March 05, 2007

I love doing Paper planes

I love doing Paper planes



When I was just a little kid, I loved to do paper figures.
I liked doing paper boats when it rained, one of the streets by the house caught quite some water when rainning, which formed like a little river for my paper boats.
I also loved doing paper airplanes, became quite good in them, could do one to fly long distance, ones to aim a spot, one to fly for long times (but short distance).
Doing paper planes put me in trouble at school one day, but it was worth it, it was fun what I did.

Being grounded this weekend, used the time to do some planes at home, at play with them, It as fun as I remember.

Kisses
Paper Jessica

PS. Mmm, looking at the image, looks like every photo to the right I am showing more skin and less clothes. Good thing there is no fourth picture, Or is it???

No comments: