Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Saturday Crazyness

Saturday Crazyness (At The Park)




Ok, so this weekend I stayed on the island, for what seemed to be a probably boring weekend. And this is what being with not much to do can cause.
Well there I was Saturday afternoon, doing not much, just there when a messenger window poped out.
A girl I have spoke on messenger before, said to me, that a friend of hers was here, in the same island I live. That she wanted to go out.
I said, ok, lets talk, but was not really convinced about the "meeting a complete stranger", but not having much to do, I entered the conversation.
This girl apparently just wanted to go out as girl, and me being very cautious about explaining the whats, hows, whens. I decided to break some of my rules about how Jessica meets real life people, and take a risk.
At the end it was worth taking the risk, this girl I met indeed seems to be a nice person, very calm.
Since here there is no place I can go dance easily, we just went outside driving around town, just two girls, in a car driving arond the city.
Then went by the little park, yes the same one I been in before on my own. This time I was less nervous, not being alone there.
We sat ther for a little while, just talking, enjoying the light breeze.
So at the end, it turned out to be that me staying here in the island this weekend was actually a good lucky thing.

Kisses
Risky Jessica

No comments: