Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Outside during daylight

Outside during daylight



Just a little warning, maybe no need for it, since you probably know how I like to write about my adventures for long and long, cut into several pieces each long on its own.
And this won't be different. So be prepared to read, jejejeje. Now to my storytelling.

Saturday morning I jump in the car, driving around, the jungle to my right, the sea to my left, the road to Merida to the front. Just a little stop to go by Campeche to pick up my partner in dance Vannessa.
Arriving to Merida, oh the scary part, the city is full of military vehicles, soldiers, federal agents, police cars, and lots of security people. Apparently some president from some country was visiting the city.
Panic time??? Not really, I was already there, so just needed to be little more cautious and less nervous. The plan to have a nice and fun time girl mode was going to be, no matter what or who. Jejej, Me sounds so brave on that last sentence, but in reality I was a bit scared.
So after a little worry because of the rain in the cty, and getting something to eat, finding a hotel to stay, it was time for Jessica to appear and get all ready to go out.

On advice to my friend Fernanda, who was going to go out with me during the afternoon, I was to wear long skirt, light colors, a more natural "not so heavy" makeup, trying to look the more natural I could. So the option was the green-blue outfit.
First scary part, how to do my make-up light, not so flashy. I tried to go easy on tthe make-up base, use light color on lip and eyes, when finished I felt like it was not enough, that I needed more to hide myself, but left it as it was.
Then my friend arrived, a few test to see how I walked, how I sit, how I talk, to tell my friend Vanessa (who was not going) I was already going out, and there outside to real world, to walk among the humans.
And at a time where there was still sunlight (yesterdays pic), well sunlight didn't kill me, so a vampire I am not. Of course all nervous, I was there to be seen by the people of Merida, witouth the safe of darkness.
Then up to my friend car, a little rest, a little hidding, and going into a coffee place, to have a nice chat. First place, mm it was closed, surrounded by soldiers. So to a ddiferent one we went.

And there in the parking lot, the last moment of safety, it was time to go down the car, to walk into a new experience, to face the real people.
Would I be able to?? Or would I show up all shaking in nervousness, o even worst faint of panic.
Would I pass as a girl?? Would they notice something weird without knowing what it was ??? Or would the people realize the truth under that appereance???
And if they notice, what would be their reaction??? Would they laugh at me?? Would they deny us to go in??? would they say something?? would they just ignore the fact and treat me like another costumer???

All those doubt, should I really go down the car and face all those posibilities????

Bye for today

Kisses
Jessica, panic girl.

No comments: