Tuesday, April 03, 2007

20 to 14

20 to 14

20 to 14

As I was going toward the hotel I have stayed before on my travels to Mexico City, my mind was racing.
What would I manage to do the weekend??? Thousands of thoughts and ideas around that.
I then got myself a room for the weekend, a quick shower, to take the litttle backpack qith the necessary stuff for just that night, and straigth to blush.
Over there the ritual of all times, change, wait, get make-up done, see the girl in the mirror.
Great thing was being able to meet in person a few of the friends a have been talking to over the messenger thingie. Realize that each other existed for real. Little chats here and there, just enjoying.
Then I heard someone "We are going to this dance place", and Jessica, being a girl who preffers to stay inside, yeah right, asked "Can I go with you????"
And so, I was there less than 2 hours, and at the point ready to go away, dancing night, coool

Kisses
Jessica

The title refers to the fact that I spent 20 hours as girl this weekend, and only 14 photos were taken, and half of them are blurry or unfocused.

No comments: