Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Friday dance night.

Friday dance night.

Friday dance night.

And so there I went with 2 girls, a very special thanks to them for allowing me to go with them.
To a dance place in Mexico City called Espartaco, interesting place.
Big place, two levels, a central area for dancing and little shows they make there. And the shows are presented often. during our stay I remember 4.
Be around, talk, and dance.

When I went dancing with one of the girls, Regina, we were dancing there all happy.
Then there was this girl (a genetic woman) , who went into the dance area, alone to dance. Songs passed, and with every song she was coming closer to us.
And so at some point she was there, next to us, and she started smiling to us, and dancing with us. At some point my new friend left me dancing with the girl.
I kept dancing with her ( silly me, I forgot her name), she told me how I look pretty and like her niece, and how her niece looked like some artist. I complimented her as well.
It was fun to dance with her, she was a really nice girl, we danced till the music stopped for the next show. She then went to sit with her friends, and I went to look for mines.

the time ot leave had arrived, and as we walked outside, oh mooshy, the sun was already coming out We were there till almost 6 am. Big night.
They give me a ride to my hotel. Had to go back as girl, interesting thing happened there.
So I ring the doorbell, the man at reception during night opens, I enter, he asks "Which room , miss"
I say "room 201", he checks for the keys, and the name on the tag. He gaves weird look, then asks "the name of registration???",
So I give him my boy name, he says "ok, and you are????", and I had to said "I'm him", he is like "really?? ok, here is your key".
I said thanks, and walk to the elevator, spooky thing,

Kisses
Jessica
Who at that moment didn't know if hotel was to allow me to stay for another day.

A special thanks to Regina, for the talk we had. Let me saw lots of things in a new perspective.
***********

No comments: