Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My friend Cinthya and the dance night out on Saturday

My friend Cinthya and the dance night out on Saturday

My friend Cinthya and the dance night out on Saturday

AS I said, I was back at my hotel room, thinking, ok, no dancing tonight. I waited a bit, and the started removing the make-up.
While I was at it, the phone ringed, It was my friend Cynthia, who I have met for real friday night.
She asked "Did you went to the disco then???", I said "Nope"
She said "But, didn't you wanted to go", to which I answer "Yes, but not alone"
She went on "Would you want to go with me, even if I go as boy??"
And guess what Jessica said.

So after reapplying its of my makeup- this time I went a bit more eye-sadow, and a darker lipstick.
Change the skirt to the denim mini, and the top for another one, I was ready to go out.
That night I went to a different one, a dance-place called Hysteria. VEry nice and really big place.
Lots of electro-dance, trance music, me likes dancing that.
So dance all night, till 4 am, or 5 am, since the summer saving times in mexico change was that night.

Another great night dancing.

And I guess the hotel had some kind of thing to make me have funny moments on my returns.
This time, no problem with the key retreival. But I did shared the elevator with two girls.
I noticed the looks they gave me, I guess they were curious, plus make-up wasn't at best shape after a long night of dancing.

A big thank you hug and kiss to my friend cinthya for the dance night on Saturday.

And so it ended my weekend as Jessica.
Sunday got to visit relatives, and fly back to the island.

Kisses
Jessica

I'll be traveling to visit my parents since tomorrow, The holly week and things. So I'll be back in monday.
Wish me luck with a crazy thing I am planning to do, if I got the courage to do it, that is.

No comments: