Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The restaurant adventure

The restaurant adventure

The restaurant adventure

I'll elaborate a bit more on the restauran adventure, since it was a very nice one.

I open the door to the restaurant, a bit scared, that they refuse me to go in.
The man at the entrance, just says "Good afternoon, smoking or no smoking"
My brain inmediately notices, he didn't said "miss".
I tried to say with a low voice "Non smoking, preferably", the voice, the problem of the voice.
But then he said "over here miss", pointing to a side of tables, allowing me to pass first. My mind got confussed.
So I sit down, the waitress came to leave the menu, and I decided for a nice piece of berry pie, and a beverage called squash (its mineral water, with pineapple and strawberry)
Some people looked at me, some others don't. People came in and out. I just enjoyed my pie and my beverage
Eating slowly, enjoying, reading bits of the book I carried.

At some point 2 girls came in, Guess one of them wanted me to go angry, since she said to the other, "Lets sit in this table here, so we can criticize transvest"
I just heard she said "Mmm, if going through boob surgery, why didn't she put big ones??", then the other, just said "I don't want to talk about that" and then went to talk on something else.

Then it was time to pay, so I asked the waitress if she could do me afavor, and took me a picture.
She says "sure, just wait me a little", me thinking she will go check her other tables and then back.
But no, she went to another table, to ask the man sitting there, to come over, and took the photo. Embarrassing moment.
He then asks "How do you want me to photograph you???"
And the waitres says, before I can say anything "IN a way that she looks as pretty as she is"
And I felt, like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW, like in heaven.
Thats the photo.

At the exit, after paying, they asked me to write my opinion, with my name, of course I put Jessica.

Thats my dinning adventure

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: