Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Most Evil Cloud Ever

The Most Evil Cloud Ever

The Most Evil Cloud Ever

Today, I woke up, happy at 4:30 am. I was going to go away from the lights of the city, to see the moon eclipse.
It was supposed to be a very interesting one, since during it, the moon was to show a red color.

AS I was going away from the city, a few stars appeared on the sky over my right side.
To the left I was then suddenly able to se a very dim red glow over the trees. To where the moon goes down.

I drive, to finally see one of the spots with a clear view.

And , oh, the horror, the sadness, the cries.
There it was, the most Evil cloud formation ever.

Not allowing me to see the moon.
I know its bakc there, there is the orange glow, but thats as much as I could see.

Thats the second astronomical event, that evil clouds over this evil island forbid me to see.

Kisses
A very sad, crying in tears Jessica.

No comments: