Thursday, August 23, 2007

Street the day after

Street the day after

Street the day after

The day after, since the whole Island was withouth electricity, another day of No working.
But really, without electricity, and not much to go or where to go. Plus the extremely hot weather added to the high levels of humidity, it was a really day that one would be ultra-happy to go work.

Also, I didn't felt like going around the city taking pictures, I just took 2 on my way back to home after breakfast (which was extremely difficult to get).

By night I had electricity, so was able to sleep with my fan giving a bit of cool air. Today back to work, still lots of branches and trees on the streets, some areas still flooded today, but slowly the island is coming back to normal.

Kisses
Jessica, after the Hurricane.

No comments: