Monday, December 03, 2007

End of Year party in TVMEX

Fiesta de fin de año TVMEX


End of Year party in TVMEX


Well the year is about to end, and the last times as Jessica in 2007 are now.
And one of them to get a nice year closing, was to go to End of Year party , of the group TVMEX, in Mexico City.

I arrived to Mexico City adventure as usual, plane bit late, move quickly to my hotel, the rest.
Once in my hotel room I had two options, I could dress up there at the hotel and from ther go to the party. Or go out of hotel in boy-mode, go to blush near by, change there, and then go to party.
I was really nervous of the option of going out from the hotel already in girl-mode, but the other option required moving, lots of time (wich would make me arrive even more late to the party) and to also carry around the bag of boy clothes, nnah, too much trouble and me too lazy.

So I decided to go out girly from there. when I was just to end the last makeup details, I dialed reception, so they called me a taxi (safety frst, even if that taxi cost more)
I was aout to end (only a las brush to the wig, and put shoes), when the phone rings "your taxi is here young man" (of course he refered as male, since that was the person in the room, and the voice on the phone)
To put the shoes, and !!HORROR!! one of them was missing the lace to keep it tight. Empty the bags, suitcase, and it was not anywhere (It was safe at home), would have to use the shoe without it, anyway the shoe didn't move a lot, just to walk slow and carefull, and I had a little elastic string, later I would have to think of a way to use it instead.
I managed to get into elevator no problem, and down, the nervousness "Would I dare to go out like that???"
Already dressed up, and with a plan to go party, it was no time to go back, so there goes Jessica out of the elevator, trying to be the most feminine possible.
I go toward reception, give my key, and ask "where is the taxi??" (since I saw no regular taxi, since they used a car without the regular paintjob)
Obviously, even if by miracle my voice sounded anything feminine, the boy at reception desk would know, that in that room there was a man, not a woman, that a man has called for a taxi, even so he said "Its the black car Miss, enjoy your night"

Next, tell the taxi driver where to go, and nervousness again, no voice softening, so surely he was surprised of what kind of bizarre thing he had as passenger (tats my thinking, maybe not his), and after a bit we arrived to the destination
And once there, I quickly saw my friend Trixie, helping organizing, I went to say Hello, and she told me where we were sitting.
I left my things there, quickly repaired the shoe with the ellastic string, that i crossed as the shoe lace, it did helped to hold it, I danced and jumped like nothing.
And the to walk around and say hello to a few friends around there.

And well I will tell you the rest of it later, for I dont want this post to be long.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: