Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Party and my friend Trixie

Fiesta y mi amiga Trixie

Party and my friend Trixie

As I was telling, upon arrival of the party I found my friend Trixie, wearing this pretty black dress.
A big hug for her, not only did she kept a chair for me and help me get direction to the party, she was one of the girls organizing things.
She was giving bracelets and checking the list of guests, she was part of organizing a raffle, she was everywhere, and even with all that giving herself time to chat and dance with friends.

And I was over there too saying hi to friends, chatting here and there, and everything nice.
The time for eating, the dinner, but I only ate very little, the diet, so only a little taste of the soup and meat, no potatoes side-dish for me.
Then the raffle, some girly things, I didn't get lucky to win.

It was time to opend the dance floor, and so the it was Jessica, dancing here and there, with friends all she wanted.

And I stop writting for today.

Oh, another big hug to Trixie, she had a very special detail, of giving me a Xmas present a pretty cup (mug), I will shor it later in photo.


Kisses
Jessica

No comments: