Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Girl in green

Niña de Verde

Girl in green

The first weekend of the year, and Jessica is already out dancing.

What you say, well this weekend was to be staying here on the island actually or not travel to far, since the previous two I had gone far to family house for the x,as-year-end festivities. So I was to be on the island or around.
Then mi friend Karitina from Villahermosa tells me "Hey Jessica, when are you coming here again to go dancing", and me thinks quickly, lets do plan to go there this saturday.
So I went to Villahermosa, that looks like is really coming back well after the flood a few months ago. Good to see that.
By night I arrived at my friend house, changed outfits there, I choosed to go that night as the girl in all green.
From there, call a cab since this time i didn't took the car, and to dance, a fun night dancing.
While dancing something happened, I was there all happy dancing, when I felt a hand in my behind, and then the hand proceed to squeeze my buttock. I quickly tried to look back while moving my hand towards the area, but by the moment I was lokking the culprit had already moved his hand away, and none of the many people over there looked suspicious. Angry feelings, for how someone dares to do something like that without my permission.
Rest of the night went on good, dance, then sit down and chat a bit.
On the way back, my friend told me "do we wait for a taxi, or do we walk, its only a few blocks", and so we went back by walking.
To change back, ride to hotel, and to sleep trying to rest for the travel back the next day.

And so it was the first dance out of 2008.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: