Monday, June 09, 2008

New Haircut, new hairdo

Nuevo Corte, nuevo peinado

New Haircut, new hairdo

Saturday I went to villahermosa, the plan was to go out with my friend Karitina to go dance.
Well friday I asked her, if she knew of a beauty saloon I could go to get my hair set a little more.
She went and talked to a friend of her that has one, and then confirmed with me, she made an appointment for saturday evening. So I scheduled myself so as to arrive to Villahermosa with enough time to go to my friends house to change, get makeup, and try to do my hair.
From there to the beauty saloon, and she asked me "how you want the cut?", I was like, No idea, so I told her "well some haircut that fits, but that you dont need to cut too much, I want it to remain as long as possible"
Next the whole show, washing hair, blow dry it, cut, comb, cut, put rolls, and finally the final hair do.
Oh, while we were there, a lady and her daughter arrived to the place, at a start I felt a little nervous, but they went in as normal, saying hi as if nothing.

And now with the hair cut, I can see what a big difference it makes between having just the hair long, and have it with a proper haircut and hairdo. I liked how it ended showing up, and luckily it doesn't show up much when on the normal days I have to o out as boy.
Now the problem is going to be , that next time I remember how to do my hair. :P

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: