Monday, July 10, 2006

The fake Nail Thingies

Nail Thingies



The fake Nail Thingies

So this weekend I was doing house chores, which included putting some order inside Jessica's makeup and stuff box.

So while on that, was seeing if I still got all fake nails for each set. And yes, they were all inside the box, 10 for each color.

When I finished, I like how the groups looked, like little thingies all lined up, so I took a picture.

And help me decide which ones to use next day when trying a previous outfit, but this time showing my face.

Still have trouble maneuvering stuff with the long nails on my hands, but guess with time and use, will get use to them, just like the heels, at start I walked all weird as if I was to fall down at every step, now I can walk normally, perhaps still need to work into doing it in feminine way, but no feel of falling down.

Now I'm just writting with no sense of anything, better stop.

Kisses

Jessica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a big picture! Couldn't you have shown just a thumbnail? ;-)

(Sorry... bad joke!)

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Jeje, actually it is a really good one.