Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Looking Back

Back Shot

This weekend I dressed up again.
But this time I didn't went out, I stayed locked in home, reading a while.
But also giving myself sometime to reflect back on what I did in the past two times.

Was it too risky to do what I did? Probably yes

Was it a dangerous to go into the park like that at night? Yes, more probably was, even with my precautions, and going a few days before as boy to check out the surroundings.

Was I risking too much being seen or spotted by someone who might recognize me? Well the probability did exist, but according to my knowledge was pretty minimal.

Should I have not done it? Well, probably not the way I did it, probably would have been wiser to do it earlier or with someone, but I ciertanly was not ready for the first one, and no one could go with me, since I was not telling any one about Jessica, so someone went with me.

Was I scared? Yes I was, I went into the edge of panic several times, once even fled, walking but fleeing anyway. But that was part of it, to be scared of doing it, so I can realize It was just a little fear I was able to overcome.

Did I managed to overcome the fear? More probably NO, but I did manage to do it any way , so maybe didn't overcome fear, but managed enough to do it.

Would I do it again? Yes, just need to find when, maybe next time I managed to do it to a place with people, or going with someone else. Or if I just repeat the late alone trip, at least be carefull enough to minimize the risks and not panic so easily.

Or perhaps, I will just go crazy, and do some stupid thing, and enjoy the adrenaline ride, hopping my luck saves me again, who knows.

Kisses
Silly Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and what a sexy back it is
;-)
I agree be careful but have fun