Saturday, July 08, 2006

Lessons from last weekend

Standing in Blue

A few friends via messenguer and some comments are similar to what I thought after I returned from the park, and next day, more calmed put some thought into the adventure.

Basically It was way too risky to do it, I was really lucky everything went as it happened.

By going into panic so quickly and easilly, I did behave in ways that might be a little suspicios and draw more attention than if not in panic. And definitively, attention from people was the last thing I wanted that night.

I need to be more confident on myself, and maybe next time try in a less late hour, even if there is people around. (Of course that would need to be in another city)

And I need to buy a purse, the camera bag, not feminine, plus can't fit all stuff I might need to carry

Hugs from Crazy
Jessica

No comments: