Wednesday, July 12, 2006

How Jessica got her name

Sit Girl Sit



How Jessica got her name

Its been a while since the last past history post (here), but I promise I will try to write these more often, at least for myself, since surely they are boring :)

Well so last time I was telling you about me discovering other girls like me on the Internet, finding I was not a weird occurrence of my freaky mind.

Among the several web pages I found out, I saw a few ones, that contained guestbook or even leave an e-mail address, so I thought, hey I can write to the girls there, ask for advice, talk about this common thing. But as I clicked the first a-mail link I realized I didn’t wanted to use my boy email, even as cryptic as it was.

So I needed an email address for my female persona, and I could have just selected something like wikgirlmex or qwerty890 , if it was to be the email for this side of my personality, better choose something with a girly name.

So I started thinking, mm, if I was a girl what name would I have, mmm.
So what I did was to write a list of names, that sounded pretty, girly to me.
I remember a few of them , Anna, Delilah, Jazmin, Jessica, Karina, and maybe a few other ones.

At the end, and I am probably giving too much information with this, but anyway, I decided to choose Jessica because it shares first letter to my boy name, wanting it to be in a way related to it.

So I created an email account with the name Jessica, in that time, didn’t have a last name, and lost completely the original e-mail addy, was something like jessica234
But I forgot it, in one of the era of no dressing.

Well enough of past history post. Other day I might write more.

Enjoy the week
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful name
was just wondering about the link back.. might it not be more of a case of making the two one?
hugs
J