Thursday, August 24, 2006

Of peacocks and monkeys

Animals from the Jungle




The best part of the jungle trip, was that I was able to see monkeys, YEAAAAAAAAAAH

I love monkeys, they are so funny and cute.

I got to see other wild animals.

In photos I only got wild Peacocks and two kinds of monkeys. I also got to see lots of different kind of birds (no pics, they fly too fast into hiding) and a small feline.

According to it there are also deers, jaguar (which at some moment a groar was heard, but really far away), wild pigs and other felines. One of the arch site caretaker, told me that a few weeks ago they found a dead animal, with jaguar bites near there, so that was probably the one that we heard.

Oh, I even got the monkeys on video, of course, really bad quality, but still moving monkeys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCvzJCiRH4E

Anyway, now to the photo description

Top left, some Mono Araña (spider monkey is the literal translation to English)

Top Right, a cute frog.

Middle Left, a couple of wild peacocks

Middle right, a howling monkey (mono aullador)

Bottom left, more Monkeys

Bottom Right, a big peacock family.

thats all
Jessica, The Monkey lover

3 comments:

Jude the obscure said...

Hi Jessica,
I'm loving your jungle trip stories...in fact I love your whole
blog!! You are an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos taken by a beautiful girl.
wish i could share this with you
have a great weekend
Hugs
J

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jude, wow so nice.

Thanks Jessica, Oh, too bad we so far, I would no doubt take you with me to a trip in the jungle.