Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A girl in a balcony near Jungle

A Girl at Balcony near Jungle




Jejej, Jessica (that's me) managed to put some clothes inside the evil alter-ego backpack. So once the pyramids and jungle exploring has finished, and after diner, back at hotel.

Initial plan was to go to the cabin rental place, but in the dark of night and all the rain, didn't see the entrance, so instead I stayed at hotel, cool thing of this hotel, is near town, but outside, in the borders of jungle reserve, so still can hear the sounds of nature at night.

So, at night, and since in room area I was, there were only a couple in a room at opposite side, so I decided to put on my girl clothes, wig, and basic make-up (thats why the pic is small). and out to the balcony, to enjoy the cool weather, the light breeze, hoping mosquitoes didn't bite me that much.

Wonderful, to just sit there, relaxing, drinking some water, hearing the sounds of the night jungle, and all that as a girl. Amazing.

Probably would have been most interesting to do it in the cabin place, but maybe would have happened, like that time in Palenque, too many mosquitoes, that I couldn't go out, even in boy clothes at night.

Kisses
Jessica

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, you are stunning.