Monday, September 25, 2006

Lady of Pain, Confussion and Mayhem.

Lady of Pain, Confussion and Mayhen.




So this weekend got to stay in the Island, doing lots of work, Well, it was ok, since I have been out last two weekends.
Anyway did lots of work, clean the apartment, do the shopping for the week.
Well Sunday afternoon decided to try a new look in me.

So after doing all the lady preparation procedure, I was ready to dress-up ann make-up.
I put the black long wig this time, wow, not only is it a lot of work to undo all the nuts and leave it, half decently. It's also a big heat producer, had to take it off a couple of times because was making it so hot (and that was in the house with the air conditioner at top)

Anyway, did a few pictures, then sit down to see a really boring game, so decide to read a few pages, couldn't concentrate, so just started drawing lines while listening some music.

Then later at night I did something really risky and stupid,, but I tell you about it other day.

Couldn't decide if putting the color one, or the B&W photo, so posted both (I can't even make such simple choice)


Maybe the word "OF" should be changed for "IN"

Kisses
Experiment Jessica

PS. Got to decide where to go next weekend, should I go see the sea on the other side of the Peninsula or visit more Pyramids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the look... wow
mm go to the sea so i can see you in a bikini ;P
hugs
J

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica
The sea, but there is a little problem, I don't have a girl's bikini