Friday, October 06, 2006

Hotel Ghost Girl

Hotel Ghost Girl



Well, the last from the weekend trip. But this time is not a nice view of a laggon or jungle, but of Jessica herself.
Looking like the ghost girl who haunt the Hotel :D

What?? How?? where?? Hehehe.
Well, the original idea was, "ok, lets take a Jessica outfit in case I got courage enough to do an outside trip"
Not sure if I would have the courage, but definitevely a few things made me decide not to give it a try. And that was bad, since there was an easy access from hotel rooms to park place without passing reception.
First, sunburn in face, so not really a good idea to apply make-up on face, with skin in that condition. Second, not the best of my luck that day, couple of weird things happened as boy.
So instead I went to see night-life in Chetumal as boy. Is nice, but as I said, not exactly a lucky day.So back to hotel around 2 am.


I was just to go to bed, but as I was showering, a feel of, Oh, just a little Jessica time, have carried the stuff all the way to here.

So put a skirt, blouse, shoes, , wig and only lipstick. And sit down there.
Then a crazy idea came to my mind. go out of the room and walk to living room area in hotel level.
So there I was, walking on the hallways of the hotel. TRying to walk slow, to make little noise. Like a ghost who has to walk around late at night, waiting for some passer by to scare.
Not as good as a walk outside, but gave me chance to do lot more walking in heels than the usual minibits in my appt.
Also whoever was on room 313, was a really noisy, loud snorer, started to hear him from arond room 317.
Finally arrived to living room area, sit on one of the sofas, trying not to fall sleep. At one point did got all scared, the sound of voices from the stairs area, but they apparently stayed in a previous level.
Then the sleepy feeling started to get to me, so walked back to room adn to have a nice sleep.

Image, is me standing on one of the hallways, outside my room, quickly set camera on tripod, took tripod just outside door, little run, and boom, a pic.
Not too much lighting so adding image inside room, can see how my legs are starting to turn red, from all the sun.

So, lets see what silly things I do this weekend

Kisses
Jessica, the wandering ghost

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow
that photo of you sitting on the chair is awesome baby

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica :D