Monday, October 09, 2006

Returning from a dance night

Returning from a dance night





AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

Is that a horror scream, or is it from happyness.????

Pic seems like one more of the "jessica stepping just outside hotel room door, for a silly pic". But it is not.
Yep same technique to took the pic, but this time I was returning from a trip to ................the outside world............AAAAAHHHHH.

Too much excitement, Brain can't concentrate in writting :P

Ok, I was returning from the outside world, because this Saturday, I did something new as Jessica.
What, well for now I will do the little story, once my brain comes back to normal, I will try to write the full thing.

Saturday night (and rainy), back to hotel.
Getting all ready (and hopefully a little bit pretty), carefully doing my make-up.
Going out of hotel, as girl.
Driving around in girl (and this time , not alone)
Arriving to dance place.
Going inside, sit down and order some soda :D
Sit down talking a little bit (and it was difficult with the loud volume in music)
At some point did some dancing on my own
Going outside dance place, took just a couple of pics to remember my outfit :P
Drive around girly mode.
Back to hotel, wait for reception boy to open door, still in girl mode.
Walk back to my room, 3 am, in heels, (what a noisy heels)
Took this pic in better lighting.
Quick make-up removal.

And this girl went to sleep happy, nervous, crazy, for she has gone out for dancing.

Oh, I sound like some teen girl, going out at night for the first time in her life. Wait, actually I was a girl going for her first time to dance in her life

YUUUUUUUUUuUUPPPPPPPPiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Kisses
Dancing Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This was an exciting post! I felt a rush just reading it as it made me think of my own adventures!

Anonymous said...

you do look like a teenager out on her first date
very very beautiful
hugs
me

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Sabrina.
Many thanks Jessica :D