Friday, October 13, 2006

The long chronicle of the exit to the dance place.

Inside Hotel and the Long Chronicle




Hello, well here is the long chronicle, jejeje, like if the other one been short.

Well, anyway, here is the full thing.
Turns out, a tgirl I met on messenger that lives in same city as myself, she told me about a place in Campeche city, were it could be possible to go dance as girls.
Well, as caution first met as boys, and under certain conditions, decide to give it a try to go both of us in girl mode to that place on Saturday.
In Campeche, there is another girl, friend of mine via messenger as well, Claudia Vanessa, so Saturday, once I knew for sure I was going, I sent her a message to let her know, and invite us to join there, the more girls, the better. :D

Anyway, Saturday, I did the travel to Campeche, got myself a hotel room, and then went out in boy mode to tourist around the city, unfortunately rain started and really hard (Even tought that with all that rain, might even got everything cancelled)
SO there I was, trying to hide from the rain, whe my friend Claudia Vanessa from Campeche, message me, to say she could meet with me. That made me happy :D
A little later, the other girl from where I live (isla carmen), spoke to me to tell me her car got a problem, and so more probably she would not come ( me sad, one less girl, but now says her car is running again, perhaps in the future she might go)

So there I was, going around boy mode, when Claudia Vanessa, calls to say "yes, lets meet where you staying", so back I go.
It was a little early night, so I went back, shower, and started dressing, chossed to go with the black skirt and some blue on top (other optin I had was denim skirt, and black top)
I was half on my make-up when my friend arrived, jeje, she got me halfway, were no longer I was boy, but still not a full girl look :D
So All nervous, maybe she was too, but I was all nervous I couldn't notice her, and she did notice me, she kept telling "relax"
We started chatting a little bit, while I ended up doig my make-up.
Suddenly I was all in girl mode, and my friend still was boy-mode, and then I saw how nervous she was, and with all the right to do so, since it's were she lives everyday.
So we started talking about what possibilites were, for her, mm, either she dress up there, or she put some girl clothes under the boy ones and finish changing later at the car or at the place, she going boy mode or even not going.

I know she was all nervous, I understand it, but by the end, she was really nice to me, she decided to give it a try and go with me, and she would go boy mode as a start.
I was super happy, A thousand thanks to my friend Claudia Vanessa, by going out with me, even with all the risk it was for her.

So she wet out, then I walk out hotel, and oh, another nervous point, got to pass through hotel reception in girl mode, and there were people there. SO walk by fast, an then out to the street and to my car.
Once in the car, jeje with all my night driving here where I live, I kind of become an espert on driving with heels :P and we took way for the place.
Was still a little bit early, look quite alone around, so decide to let some time pass by, driving a little bit around, and trying to relax a little bit more.

We returned, I park and down the car (ups, I forgot to take the camera with me, but anyway not sure if would been able to take pictures inside and on the other side better, since not have to worry about the camera and photos which allowed me to enjoy that time much better)
So we went to see if it was ok to go in, it was ok, so we pay and go in, my friend went boy mode by the end.
It was a little early still, place was almost empty, and I was all nervous and shy. WE sit down and did some chatting (well more like trying, since music volume was a little bit loud)
With time more people arrived, later even almost completely full. I saw that other tgirls arrived, wow, some looked gorgeous.

A little bit later, there was some nice music, so I stand up, and started dancing by the table we were, I was there dancing on my own, in girl mode, all happy, it was great.
Later the music changed, so I sit down to rest a little bit. Moments later being a little late, was time to go out.
My friend, very nicely took two pics of me outside, and the I give her a ride to her home.

Back to hotel, I already knew that after midnight they close entry door, so have to knock to go inside. And I was still in girl mode
I arrived, and was already close to the door, when I saw the reception boy walk toward door. (I was ultra-nervous, the paranoid mind in me thinking, that maybe they won't let me go in)
So he opens the door, and keeps it open for me to go in, with all my nervous statte, I managed to say "hi"
Walk back to my room, being late night, everything was really slient and quiet, so the click-clanck of my heels were like sounds of high volume clancks.

Annyway, I managed to arrive to my room, and as previously said, I took a few more pics in better lighting, so to be able to show the outfit, the to remove make-up, shower and to go to sleep.

Oh, jejej, I am all thrilled, jejeje.


Kisses
Night Jessica.


PS. Put the silver shoes just to see how they looked. since still unable to walk in them. :D

Trying to decide where to go this weekend, but wishing you all a happy fun one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look great and glad you enjoyed it with a friend
have a wonderful week
hugs