Monday, October 16, 2006

Where in the world is Jessica??

Jessica In a Balcony by Night






What?? that's not Jessica's Bedroom. Where is she??, what crazy thing she did???, How is it that she is now on a picture like that????
Oh that crazy Jessica.

I remember a computer game from the past called "Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego" which gave clues to find where the villian Carmen was to catch her.
So I will do a little bit, to give clues of where this different picture setting is. Lets see.

Its Located in the north part of the Peninsula I live.
There are Flamingoes Near by.
It's near a biological reservoir.
The black in the back, is supposed to be the sea.
Archeological places exist near by, one of them I visited not long ago.

Jejejej
The prize, just the happy feeling of discovery :D, Ok, Ok, I give a full size photo of the place I visited :D.

ANyway, I returned all tired, my legs hurt, I need a neck massage, but this time no sunburns (yupiiiiiiii)

Bye for now
Kisses
Jessica in a Balcony

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow best photo yet .. but why so small?????
have fun gril
hugs
me

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica
Pics small, me still scared of posting them big