Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Outside the dance place

Outside the dance place



The full chronicle is in the process of beign revised and approved.
In the meantime I show you the pic that was taken outside the danceplace, after going out.

Probably the black shoes were not the best selection to go but they are the ones I walk and drive the best with. Being small broad heels, is easy to use them. Not wanting to fall down while walking or dancing on my first night out. :P

Also got myself that green little bag, maybe color was out of synch and would been better to take the blue bag I have, but was like too big, so better used the small one. More practical.
Seeing it, mmm, maybe skirt was too short :D

Bye for now

Kisses
Unfashionable Jessica.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u r a fucking sissy faggot