Thursday, November 30, 2006

Another historical, a slow return.

Another historical, a slow return.

It's been a bit of time since the last historical post.
In a way that's ok since, during the time in between I have been posting about a few Jessica's adventures, which means I got more thing to talk about the present times than past times.
Guess now its come to end, back to Jessica only dressed inside, not going out, no adventure, no silly things.

Anyway, back to the past tales. As i said before, Jessica just dissapeared during that time, the dressing part felt weird and so I focused on the job.
Suddenly it was time to go back to school, I was going to study in another city, had to quit job.
So there was back to school, in a city away from family and other people I knew.
New city, new people to know, new classmates, I even ended sharing an apartment with a classmate.
First months, I just focused on school and meeting new people, but then all of a sudden, Jessica reapeared.
But this time not sure what made her reappear, just one afternoon while I was reading at the school library a thought came to my mind "I would love to be in a dress right now"
It even took me by surprise, I stopped reading for a few seconds, thinking "why?? why does that came to mind at the moment??" Except for that, I did no more, just ignore it at the moment.
Weeks passed by, and then one day I went to supermarket store, to buy fruits, cookies and stuff. AS I was walking toward the pay-cashiers area, I walked by one of the clothing aisles.
Was it a think of luck, or my subconcious mind playing tricks to me, I do not know, but it was womens clothing, and while walking through it, the tought of the other day reappeared in my mind.
And so all nervous, I grabbed one of the dresses that were hanging over there, And that at sight looked like would fit me. It was a pretty light blue dress, with a few flowers at some points.
I arrived to the apartment, started taking the bags down, it was empty at the moment, so I was able to take the dress down, for a second tought of changing there, just to see if it fit, but wasn't sure as to were my roommate was, so better not risk.
Actually a few days went by before i got the apartment for myself alone, and sure my roommate wasn't returning in a couple of hours. I prepared some stuff in the bathroom, if I just needed to run there to simulate I was showering, and quickly got all undressed, and then put the dress on.

And it was a very dsad moment, it was way too small, my back was now wider, too fat for such dress, at most I could only simulate I was wearing a skirt.
Bad luck, had to take it into a bag, and hide it until the moment it was safe to get rid of it , and it was a pretty dress, :(.

But the main thing, was that Jessica was starting to return.

Till the next historical post


Kisses

Spooky Jessica


PS, noticed two things with those pics, I have no waistline at all. And my hands look so boring without the painted nails.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

even beautiful back then
love
J