Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A new image

A new image



Ok, so this weekend, me being victim of the consumerism and capitalist trend of the festivities to come, went to start the buying frenzy for the X'mas season.
WEnt to the nearby city of Villahermosa, bought part of the family gifts, not all so still neeed to do more shopping.

And well, Jessica deserved to bought herself something for X'mas, but you know how little patiente she has, so she couldn't wait to use her present.
What was it, a new wig, kind of like a new image.
Spooky part of buying it, the girl found out it was for me, but in a way it was a good thing.
How come,well I asked to see two wigs, so she brought them down, and said "MM, actually this one looks more natural, and I think would suit better to your head shape"
I went thinking "Oh my, please I want to dissapear", but trying to keep myself together I just said "oh yes, this one looks more natural, I'll take it", She then took it to the pay area, and quickly I was out with my new hair in a bag.
Anyway I continued to do the other shopping, then to go around the city in boy mode for dinner and just hang out at someplace, I was then back at hotel.
And as I already said, being all anxious to try the new wig, I decided to let Jessica be for a little while. This time mainly did photographing, no going out adventure, but it was ok, thats for next weekend.

So, here it is, the new wig, and the usual one. I like the new one, kind of look younger, now I only need to color eyebrows in a lighter color, dark/black eyebrows don't look good with the lighter hair.

Anyway, enough of this egomaniac, narcisistic post.

Bye for now

Kisses
The spooky Jessica

1 comment:

Jude the obscure said...

Hi Jessica,
I love those photos. Nice outfit, and the new wig looks great too.
Just wish I could look half as good!