Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Mexico City Trip, Part 1

The  Mexico City Trip, Part 1

Be prepared, for this is going to be one long reading and is going to be in several parts

Ok, so friday, I go home, and took my backpack, do a last mental checkup that I have everything, and head back to office. Having the backpack there, knowing what was inside, was making me so nervous, like if suddenly the backpack would break out and let the red dress be visible there in the open, jeje, how paranoid I am.

Next to go to airport, Oh my, to pass security, this time they didn't check that much, so the checking person only saw the shoes.

Then problem nuber one, it took ages for the airplane to take off, and once arriving Mexico City, it did like three fly arounds, SO it landed like one hour and a half late. I was worry, I was going late for the make-up appointment, way too late. Had to call to let them know.

Luckily, the subway transportation is quite fast in Mexico city. So in about 30 minutes, I was arriving to the area, quickly let my stuff at the hotel and run to Blush (the make-up place)

When I arrived, it was already full with people, there was already a line of girls waiting for make-up, lucky for me I called to tell I was going late, so they considered my place. So quickly got rid of the boy clothes, and took the red dress, and slowly turned myself into the Jessica mode, without make up. Bad thing that happened, while trying to put the necklace, it broke :(.

So had to wait in line a little bit, for my turn to make-up, did some bit of chatting while waiting, and also got to see how they applied makeup in a couple of girls.There was one makeup that left me in disbelief, wow, the transformation was beyond reality.

Then it was my turn, I was less nervous this time so got to enjoy more the part of letting someone else do the makeup, Still my eyes got scared so easy. But it was nice to feel how powder was applied, eyeliner, lipstick. Finally, it was time to put the wig back on. And walk toward the mirror. Wow, I really liked the result, specially the eyes.

I sit down, trying to recover myself, and did some chatting with some of the other girls that were there. A few time later it was photo time, a few pics of me, a few pics with the other girls, a few pics of the whole group.

Was being there, just chatting from time to time, when someone asked if I wanted something from the store, the oportunity to go out, so I said "No, but can I go with you??"

For today, thats it, I will continue other day

Kisses
Jessica, the nervous kid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is such a wow photo.. you are beautiful\
xoxox

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jessica