Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Mexico city Trip, Part 2.

The Mexico city Trip, Part 2.




Ok, to continue, where was I, oh yes.
So I said "Can I go with you to the store??" To which he repplied "Even better you go with her" Pointing to anoter girl.
We went asking if anyone else needed anything from the store, another girl decided to join, and then finally there we were, heading towards the door. Three girls, going to buy, quite some normal thing you might said.
All nervous, (even if I have done it before, I always go nervous) I started walking, but this time, Wow, not only was I hearing the sound of my heels, but the sound of 3 pairs of heels hitting the road. That was like music from heaven to my ears.
Arrive to the store, was one of those that there is only a little window to ask for stuff, and one of the girls was the one who asked, in the meantime, only left to feel the extremely cold air around me and see the cars pass by.
Walk back, at some point some guy started to call to one of the other girls, that scared me, even if I wasn't the motive of the callings, but she just kind of ignored him and kept walking, soon we turned the corner and were close to being back in the makeup place.
We stayed a little bit outside, until the cold was too much. Went inside but not long.
Just a little bit of time later, was time to walk outside again, this time to another store.

But of that part I'll talk another day.

Kisses
Walking Jessica

PS1, For those who celebrate it, Happy Thanksgiving.

PS2, there are a few group photos of the makeup place over this link, I show up in some of them, go here http://lindastvlink.com/GALERIAS2006-NOVIEMBRE-17.html

No comments: