Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A quick listing of news

A quick listing of news



Just returning from the weekend (A long one, being mexican revolution party this time)
It was a happy weekend got to go see my family and friends.
Also on friday, managed to stop by at Mexico City, and Jessica made a reappereance.

Went to Blush again, this time there was another person doing the make-up. It was an amazing job.
There were several girls there, all so pretty, got me a chance to do a little bit of chatting around.
Also went outside a couple of times, not as much as I would have wanted, but it was extremely cold outside, bbrrrr. Didn't want to get sick.
It was a great time, I will try to make a full chronicle later.

Good news, no-one opened my backpack, so the fear of the risk of family seeing Jessica's stuff, well that didn't happened.
Spooky news, I went to doctor (in boy mode) and she saw my painted nails.
Bad news, Jessica is grounded, no Jessica like in two weeks :(

One pic of the friday night.

Kisses
Silly Jessica

4 comments:

Jude the obscure said...

Hi Jessica!
no comments from me lately because...well what can I say???
Amazing! YOu go girl!

Anonymous said...

Wow, amazing eyes.

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Thanks Jude, I was wondering were you been, not commenting, but its great to read you back.

Thanks Becky

Anonymous said...

WOW...
nope that isn't the word
... Ok I don't have any words for this photo

hugs
xoxoxox