Saturday, November 25, 2006

The Mexico City Trip, Part 3 (At a store)

The Mexico City Trip, Part 3 (At the Store)



Ok, now to continue to the second out time that night.
So that time we were to go to another store, that one a little bit more far (not much like maybe 4 blocks away)
Again, the best part of the walking, the click-clack sound of the heels, the feeling of the cold air around my legs.
We then arrived to the sore, this one, we could actually walk inside to select the things to buy.
There we were, I wasn't exactly doing much of selecting since I went there not to buy, but more just to walk outside.
A crazy idea came to mind, "I want a picture here", but that might not be allowed, so all nervous I walked toward the two people at the cash-machine area. I decided to better ask the girl instead of the boy. "Hi, good night, is it ok if a took a picture here inside??", she was like "Eeeh??" like if the question took her by surprise. She hesitated for a few seconds, then she said "yes, I don't see why not".
All happy I walked toward one of the girls, and asked to took a picture of me in there, and so thats the one I share here.
And taking the pic was also a lucky thing, for I noticed the coffee machine, and so I ended buying a coffee to help me warm in that cold night.
Then to walk back, and something spooky happened, but of that I tell another day.

Kisses
Jessica

Enjoy the weekend :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're really squeezing all the blog posts out of this that you can! ;-)

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. :-)

Jessica Sweet TV said...

Yes Becky I had I great time.
And yes.