Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Saturday Afternoon out.

Saturday Afternoon out.



Ok, so I told you about friday night.
Then it was saturday. Hotel didn't said anything about my multiple appeareances.
Morning I went out to do some errands, as boy, Oh, I bought a new camera, I will show some time in the future.
Around 5pm, I was back at hotel, with lots of bags. Quick shower, check phone for messages, none :(
MMMMM, but I really wanted to go out girl mode, what to do, go alone or not??????

Like if that ever stopped me from doing silly things. And so to select a more conservative outfit, to do a lighter make-up (and that still scares me a bit) Doesn't really show in the photo.
Again to pass through hotel reception to leave key, they just said "Enjoy your afternoon" and out I went, to walk, to enjoy the cool weather.
So what I did???? I just walked around Zona Rosa in Mexico City. Entered a couple of little stores, Go into the Music store to browse CD's, go into a little mall that its there.
After a bit, got a little tired of that much walking, and decided to go into a restaurant, order a piece of pie and a beverage, and sit down to enjoy and rest.

One of the girls that was possibly going to the dance-place in saturday, told me about a place were other girls met, so they go together.
And after leaving the restaurant, I went out, and called for a taxi. Spooky thing, to go into a taxi alone, in a city where it's dangerous to use a taxi.
There I met two nice persons, one being one of the girls that sometimes go, but she wasn't that day. WE talked a bit, waiting to see if any of my friends or any other girl arrived, but no luck.
Later a man arrived, who knew the other 2 people, and sit down to talk a bit more. It was then time for they to go.

SO they asked, where would I go now, I just said, back to my hotel. The man offered to give me a drive. The girl said she was a nice person, and I could trust to drive with him.
He drive me to my hotel, parked, and then we talked for a little while. Had to say good-bye in a hurried and probably rude way, it was becoming late, and I got scared that he might have asked "Go to the dance place with me" and I would probably answer "yes"
There I was back at my room, a nice out afternoon, but apparently, no dance that night.

Kisses
Jessica

No comments: